Cucumber Tomato and Basil Balsamic Salad
2 cups cherry tomatoes
2 medium cucumbers
1/4 to 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil
Pinch of black pepper
3 Tablespoons Hawaii Balsamics White Garlic Balsamic
1. Remove stems, wash, dry and cut up 2 cups cherry tomatoes into haves.
2. Wash and and dry cucumber. Either decoratively half peel or leave unpeeled and 2 medium cucumbers and dice into medium bite size pieces.
3. Wash, paper towel dry and chop or tear up 1/4 to 1/3 cup (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves.
4. Put tomatoes, cucumber and basil in a bowl.
5. Sprinkle in a health pinch of black pepper if desired.
6. Drizzle and toss 3 or more (to taste preference) tablespoons Hawaii Balsamics White Garlic Balsamic. (best if chilled for at least an hour) Serve and enjoy!